To ensure the safety of our employees and you, our community, and with the guidance of the governmental health agencies, NLVC is taking steps to increase sanitation measures.
- Our staff is screened every day before work for signs of illness and will wear proper face coverings
- Sanitizing and disinfection cleaning of examination equipment, work stations and frames after each patient.
- Promote social distancing measures as recommended by the CDC
- Provide sanitizer in the office
Per CDC guidelines, if any of the following apply to you, please do not enter our office
- You or someone in your home are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, any respiratory symptoms or a loss of smell or taste
- You have had close contact with someone (within 6 feet) who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has had any of the above flu-like symptoms such as a cough, difficulty breathing, any respiratory symptoms or a loss of smell or taste
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You are waiting for COVID-19 test results